Dura Supreme Cabinetry
Dura Supreme Cabinetry offers Framed and Frameless product lines, each with semi-custom to full custom capabilities. Crestwood Cabinetry has traditional, framed cabinet construction and Bria Cabinetry has a frameless (full-access) cabinet construction. Both product lines give you the flexibility to choose the features and value that are right for you!
Your cabinetry designer will be instrumental in walking you through the different construction methods, materials, pricing, and design options to recommend the cabinetry that is best for your project and your budget.
Whether you are beginning a kitchen remodel or building a new home, Dura Supreme kitchen cabinetry is a beautiful choice and a wise investment. For over 50 years, dedication to excellence has defined Dura Supreme cabinetry and our core business values. We have built our reputation on a foundation of quality – solid construction, precision joinery, sound design, craftsmanship and service. Upon that foundation, we have also created a wonderfully artistic selection of well-appointed door styles and hand-detailed finishes. With such an enticing array of options, its no wonder Dura Supreme cabinetry has such broad appeal and application at so many price points and within so many design themes.
ST. MARTIN CABINETRY
St. Martin Cabinetry is a manufacturer of high quality, global sourced cabinetry located in Central Pennsylvania. Through Global Sourcing we are able to bring you the finest value. We are a company on the move, growing and learning how to serve our customers well.
We have focused on creating a line of products that bring to market high quality and exceptional design at very affordable prices. Our all wood cabinet case features all plywood construction, solid wood dovetailed drawers with soft closing hardware, beautiful furniture grade painted and stained finishes and a wide variety of features. While we have numerous standard sizes and cabinet configurations, we also are capable of producing some customized cabinets. Additionally, we partner with some of the best and most widely utilized suppliers in the industry. This helps to ensure that our dealers have all the tools they need to satisfy nearly every design challenge that comes their way. We have a strong work ethic and our culture is based on “doing what is right.
St. Martin Cabinetry Features
All wood full access construction maximizes space utilization.
- 3/4” all plywood cases.
- Easy to maintain and exceptionally clean melamine on plywood interiors.
- 3/4” wood dovetailed drawers with 3/8” melamine on plywood drawer bottoms.
- Soft close full extension drawer slides are standard.
- Soft close Blum® hinges are standard.
- 13” deep wall cabinets are standard.
- 3/4” Melamine on plywood shelves with a solid wood nosing and locking metal shelf supports.
- We use premium Cherry, Alder and Painted Maple woods and select veneers.
- 7/8” thick doors and drawer fronts.
- End panel options designed to allow you to easily achieve the “inset” look.
- Sophisticated and beautiful multi-step finishes. Hand wiped stains and great painted finishes.
- Very competitive pricing.
St. Martin Cabinetry offers a 10 year limited warranty; fast turnaround times; AND an unlimited desire satisfy our customers.
Fabuwood believes in building something beautiful. We believe in making beautiful customizable. And we believe in making it all affordable. Starting out as a small team of 10 people, Fabuwood has grown to employ over 400 hundred people, providing quality cabinetry and accessories to countless clients nationwide.
Our many customizable cabinetry lines and accessories, hundreds of unique design features and finishes, provide an exquisite experience at the price of stock imports. We believe in you and your ideas. We believe we have what you’re looking for. We believe in beautiful, quality and affordable cabinetry. The upscale Nexus line showcases recessed paneling and crisp lines that create a clean and classic feel, striking the perfect balance between tradition and trend.
Fabuwood Construction Features
- Full overlay door with mortise and tenon construction
- Solid wood door frames with ⅜” MDF center panel
- Compact Blumotion (model #39C355B.20) soft-close mechanism integrated in concealed six-way adjustable hinges
- 5-piece recessed panel drawer fronts
- 5/8” solid birch drawer box with dovetail construction
- Tandem plus Blumotion (model #563F) full extension concealed drawer runners
- Dovetail construction
- 1/2” select birch plywood construction
- 3/4” adjustable shelves edge-banded in wood veneer natural finish
- Base cabinet has 18” deep shelves
- Available in two painted finishes: Frost & Slate
- Natural wood veneer finished interior
- Upgrade available: various High Sheen finishes
SEMI HANDMADE / IKEA KITCHEN
Semihandmade launched in January 2011 with a goal of offering handmade craftsmanship at a reasonable price. They are able to do this by making doors that fit Ikea cabinets. Since then, They have faced almost 3000 kitchens, bathrooms, closets and media units in the US and Canada, and in 2015 made INC Magazine’s list of the 500 fastest-growing privately-owned US companies!
We love our Swedish friends! We love the quality of their sturdy cabinets boxes and Blum hardware. We love the flexibility that comes with being able to buy only parts and components – and not doors – so you can get as creative as you want. And we especially love their price; even with Semihandmade doors, you’ll easily save 30-40% on the cost of a typical custom kitchen.
IKEA’s SEKTION line is their new kitchen system. And when we say new we mean completely new. The frames, the doors, the hinges, the drawers – everything. All designed to give you the freedom to create the kitchen that’s perfect for your life, your home, your style and your budget. All Semihandmade doors and parts are 100% after-market and meant to accessorize Ikea cabinet systems.
Most of Semi Handmade doors have veneer faces – veneer is a thin layer of real wood that is applied to both sides of a 3/4″ MDF core. MDF, or Medium Density Fiberboard, is just about the flattest and most structurally stable surface available. That’s why it’s the standard substrate for kitchen cabinet doors. All our veneer doors have an MDF core. Color and Supermatte doors also have an MDF core. Bamboo is our only plywood door, which you see on the edges. Shaker doors have solid lumber frames and lumber panels (except our DIY Shaker doors which have lumber frames and MDF panels). Reclaimed and Impression doors have particle-board cores.